Saturday, March 7, 2009

Face to Face

I loved and still love the 80's group Face to Face. It killed me when my cassettes died and I was unable to replace them but thanks to eBay I was to get all three of their CD's and thanks to YouTube I was able to revisit two of their videos. Both are from their first album - Face to Face. Their music is way better than their hair. Their second album Confrontation and doesn't hold up as well as the first but their final album, One Big Day, which marked a change in their sound from punkish to sorta acoustic is great.

Their music is heavy on the melodies, think Go Go's, but it's their lyrics that really hold your attention and draw you in and it' s the beat that moves your feet. A mix of love, hate and politics with just a dash of spiritual. Enjoy!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment