Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Crazy and Racism is Everywhere

Who would have thought that sweet, hunky and all-American country singing superstar Brad Paisley could become a target for hate similar to what the Dixi Chicks experienced.

Voenix Rising posted this video. I clicked one too many times and wound up on the You Tube page and saw some of the comments. WOW! There're posted after the video.

The embedding was disabled so click here for Welcome to the Future by Brad Paisley. Say what you want but the man sure can wear a pair of jeans.


I have to be honest and agree with those who hate this video too….this video is SO unAmerican and offensive and I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks so=(

southernjake77 (3 weeks ago)
I agree this video is so liberal and pc…. I bet he voted for the tyrant too. and yes its VERY antiamerican

duesouthfreak (3 weeks ago)
I’m sorry but how is this sng “unAmerican”? This is probably the most American song I have ever heard. And how is it offensive? I’m not trying to harp on you I would just like to understand where you are comeing from.

psalms63 (3 weeks ago)
I believe its offensive because Lincoln was offered a peaceful secession by the South and instead he killed 620,000 people in a BS war. His war-crimes were unspeakable! My family line had the union burn their entire crops down when they were unarmed. Read Lincoln Unmasked and you’ll see why standing in front of his monument is offensive to the South.

southernjake77 (3 weeks ago)
Thank you! Someone actually wasn’t taught history by the Govt schools!
This video REALLY is offensive…thanks ashley for the share

duesouthfreak (3 weeks ago)
I see psalms63 thank you for your opinion. I can some what understand why you dislike this video. I will definatly read the Lincoln Unmasked. I live in Canada and we don’t learn anything about the states, except American football is way better then Canadian and that we kicked your ass in the war of 1812. I don’t know why and I would like to learn more about our neighbour.

dinoguy92 (3 weeks ago)
lincon unmasked is a book only talking abut the bad things fisrt off,and the confedercy killed and tourcherd more union soldgers the the union,if you take all of th good things it over does the bad

brmarine1 (4 hours ago)
psalms63 , you are by far the biggest idiot I have ever heard of on any blog. you hold prejudice to someone for something that happened that long ago that really doesnt even affect you. you need to get over it just like everyone else, I hope you dont work with many people because your prejudice will make you look like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment