Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 43

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vladimir Sabadov
OK. Good body. Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.

Tomas Rychyl
He was here last week. His feet look horrible.
I will not ask him for a foot shoot.

Petr Janovic
OK. Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.

Jakub Lidicky
I think he won´t be scheduled.


Sunday, October 31, 2010

David Kadera
He looks quite good, but he is not my type at all.
He was here a couple times and I did not ask him for a foot shoot yet.

Zdenek Laudr
Crazy hair, but interesting type of guy. He was here and I offered him a foot shoot.
He has a very nice and sexy feet.

Igor Pacek
He is OK. He was here twice, but I was not around.
Would ask him for a foot shoot if there is a chance.

Lukas Prerov
I doubt he gets on our weekly schedule. But would ask him for a foot shoot, if he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment