Monday, August 15, 2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 29

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Daniel Galba
Very attractive guy! After his solo shoot he had no time left for a foot shoot.
I really enjoyed giving him a "Helping Hand" for www.williamhiggins.com 
Massaging, touching, stroking, fingering and milking him was a real pleasure!


Jan Krutak
He looks good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Tomas Juras
I do like Tomas and I hope to get him for www.malefeet4u.com


Erik Sadlik
Have no foot shoot with him.


Janda Micka
Have no foot shoot with him. 


Honza Copak
Muscular guy. Very attractive! I think I even see him at another foot site.
Anyway, last week I did one foot shoot with him on location.


Jindra Bartko
He looks very good. Unfortunately, I have no foot shoot with him.
I hope there will be another opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment