Monday, December 12, 2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 43

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Honza Forst
Truly a very lovely guy. Very friendly and easy to work with.
There already is a foot set published at www.malefeet4u.com,
if you want to see more of him, let me know.


Jirka Vavrin
He looks very OK. He was not scheduled so far. Have no foot shoot with him.


Daniel Hurta
He looks very good. Have no foot shoot with him.
Hope I get a chance to get him for www.malefeet4u.com


Radko Stencl
Quite a nice twink. There already is a tickling published with him.
One foot set more to come. Worth to be waiting for.


Radko Simsa
He looks OK. He was not scheduled so far. Have no foot shoot with him.


Martin Necas
He was here, but there was no time left for a foot shoot.


Jakub Borik
He was here, but there was no time left for a foot shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment