Saturday, January 12, 2013

HOW TO INCLUDE/POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS


Wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave a clickable link back to your blog or to a website that you want to share? I know this was a source of frustration for me, at least for Blogger Comments, so I finally Googled it and here it is.

Also, when you go to leave a comment (I LOVE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK), you'll find a link back to this post in the Message above the Comment Box. I tried to post the directions there, but I couldn't because it would become a link and if I tried to change anything it would give me an error message and not let me post it.

Good Luck! If you have any questions, I doubt I'll be able to help but I'll try.

Instructions to Leave a Clickable Link in Blogger Comments





    • This is you basic line of code:
      <a href="      "> Name of link</a>

      Lets use my blog as the example:

      Paste or type the address between the quotes, be sure to delete the spaces:
      http://www.justajeepguydc.blogspot.com

      Paste or type what you want the name of the link to be:
      Just A Jeep Guy
      This is the final line of code for my blog:
      <a href="http://www.justajeepguydc.blogspot.com">Just A Jeep Guy</a>

      This is the completed link:
      Just A Jeep Guy

      **When you type or paste your link into the comment, it will not appear completed until after you post the comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment