Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MUG SHOT MONDAY - ON TUESDAY

Sorry I missed posting yesterday but I wasn't felling well. I'm better today so enjoy these SEX OFFENDERS. After checking out over 100 mugshots I have determined that Sex Offenders as a group are average looking with average hair (at least those who get arrested and have their mugshot posted on the internet).
TIM star?

Nothing wrong here - except the arrest charge.

Shave the stach or grow the tee and we'll talk.

The suit can make the man.

A little off the top and sides please.

The Carol Brady Flip Fro.


Would be sooo much hotter with less on top or more on the sides.

Kenny Loggins or David Copperfield?

Can you see me now?

My brown and blue eyed guy.

Is this a mugshot or glamour shot?

Sprocket! We dance!

For some reason and without warning, one of my favorite blogs closed shop -- AGAIN -- hip n edgy and before that famous like me. If you know why or where Donnie has gone, I'd appreciate knowing. Until then, I have decided to do my own version of one of my favorite weekly posts of his -- MUG SHOT MONDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment