Saturday, October 2, 2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 29

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dominik Havel
Nice body. Have a foot shoot with him.
Check his foot shoot out at malefeet4u.com - it is already published.

Ivan Sebediak
Fit body. Would ask him for a footy shoot if he gets scheduled.

Petr Zelenka
He is OK. Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.

Stefan Hradil
He is OK. Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Petr Machal
Muscle guy. Certainly a type many are into.
Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.

Jaromir Sverak
He was here. I like his casting.
But when I saw him life I regretted to ask him for a foot shoot.

Karel Svorsky
Really nice guy. Perfect and sexy feet.
It is worth waiting for his foot set.

David Horak
I do not think he gets on our weekly shoot schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment