Saturday, October 2, 2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 34

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Roman Trebenka
PERFECT! If he is not the guy everybody is into - who then?
Sexy from head to toe! Sweet face, beautiful eyes, perfect body, sexy feet!
Roman is a guy I expect to be the most popular model since years.
I took my chance and got him into a few footy shoots!
Every single set is worth to be waiting for.
I will publish his first set about the 5th of November at malefeet4u.com

Roman Bauer
Certainly a sexy guy.
Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.

Jaroslav Sabo
I doubt he gets scheduled.

Ondrej Matelka
Interesting type! Have a foot shoot with him.
Stay tuned! It will appear on malefeet4u.com soon.


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Zdenek Studeny
Sexy and very interesting type of guy. I missed him when he was here.

Ivan Sabadovic
Hot muscle guy. There was a request to get him into tickling.
If he is ticklish, I will see that I get him for the November update.
Missed him too, when he was here - I hope there is another chance.

Brothers - Lukas and Jaroslav Bares
2 interesting guys. Already stated on one of them before.
Both guys were here and did a brothers shoot, but they refused to do a foot shoot.

Zdenek Hocky
I doubt he gets scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment