Thursday, February 17, 2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 5

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Ivan Vesely
He was here, but I did not ask him for a foot shoot.

Adam Pisarik
Nice face. Here in his casting he looks quite good.
When I saw him live, I did not offer him a foot shoot.

Vladik Rasputin
He was here and did not do a foot shoot.

Zdenek Lamac
I doubt he gets scheduled.


Sunday, February 06, 2011

Mara Kratky
WOW! Best looking model 2011 - so far!!!!
I have done some footy shoots with him! Stay tuned!
Worth to be waiting for!

Petr Zykov
He refused to do a foot shoot.

Tibor Cakurda
He looks good. Would ask him for a foot shoot, if he gets scheduled.

Karel Slobodny
He looks OK. Would ask him for a foot shoot, if he gets scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment