Monday, February 7, 2011

WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY? ANNIE LEIBOVITZ


I didn't want to let women down. One of the stereotypes I see breaking is the idea of aging and older women not being beautiful.

A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people.

I still need the camera because it is the only reason anyone is talking to me.

I wish that all of nature's magnificence, the emotion of the land, the living energy of place could be photographed.

I'd like to think that the actions we take today will allow others in the future to discover the wonders of landscapes we helped protect but never had the chance to enjoy ourselves.

Lennon was very helpful. What he taught me seems completely obvious: he expected people to treat each other well.

The work which is manipulated looks a little boring to me. I think life is pretty strange anyway. It is wooo, wooo, wooo!

You don't have to sort of enhance reality. There is nothing stranger than truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment