Saturday, May 21, 2011

A DOGABLY PAWFECT SATURDAY


I doggie sat Jackson the other day for my cousin. He's adorable.

"Dear God, Please help me to be the person my dog thinks I am."

"On judgement day if God should say, "Did you clean your house today?"
I will say, "I did not, I played with my dogs and I forgot."

This makes Truvy very happy.
And whatever makes her (and tramp) happy makes me happy.
Besides, picking it up and stuffing it back into the football (so she and do it all again)
is good for my waist.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
-- Josh Billings

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."
-- Dereke Bruce, Taipei, Taiwan

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
--Will Rogers

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult."
-- Rita Rudner

No comments:

Post a Comment