Sunday, November 25, 2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 42

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Filip Cervenka
Filip is splendid! During his work for us, we have become close friends. We meet regularly and go partying! I have a couple of foot sets with Filip. Keep patience! His debut will be in January, 2013! Worth waiting for.


Petr Kluk
Looks very good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Mirek Sisaty
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Dan Pivonka
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Jindra Hojer
Very good looking. Have a candid foot shoot with him.
He lives close, I think I will offer him some footy shoots.


Jarmil Modak
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Igor Federov
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment