Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TMI TUESDAY



1. Have you had sex with another person in 2010? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2010? Unfortunately no and no but can you really complain if you're not looking.

2. What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.) I have been heard to laugh hysterically on numerous occasions during an exceptionally great orgasm. This reaction was initially puzzling to my partners until I explained and then they were flattered.

3. What is the first thing you notice about someone you are attracted to? That depends on which part of him I see first but mostly it'll be his face.

4. What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Every used? Ever been used on you? The best line I ever heard was used on me. I had been flirting with this one guy all night and finally got his phone number and as soon as he left, this other guy came up to me and said, "I'm glad you got his phone number because you can call him tomorrow, tonight you're mine." And I was. And it was the best sex I ever had. And I had it for almost a year. And I never called that other guy.

5. Where is the most unique place you have ever had sex? I'm not sure that this will count in the same way as a church confessional is unique or in that infamous answer on the Newlywed Game, "the butt Bob," but I think it qualifies. Tell me if you agree. I can't remember the correct name of the place and I think it's gone now but it was a 3 level house in which every room was dedicated to various BDSM acts. It was a dungeon house that was owned by a small group of men and for their use and that of their friends. It had no other purpose and no one lived there.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you pee in the shower? If so, has any significant other known that you pee in the shower? Has any significant other peed in the shower? Yes, it's too messy and hard to clean up if you do it anywhere else. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment