Thursday, December 23, 2010

EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS





I got Miss Truvy and The Tramp new collars for Christmas and couldn't wait to give them to them.

The collars are posed in front of a ceramic Christmas tree my mom made in 1971! The pinkish one is for Miss Truvy and the other is for The Tramp. I like them to have complimentary collars but it's not necessary. What is necessary is that Truvy's look girlish and Tramp's be boyish this helps people use the correct pronouns.  I couldn't be happier at how good they look and how good they look in them although you can't tell by their photo's.

Below are the two best pics I was able to get of Truvy and Tramp in front of the fake fireplace. They hate being posed (especially together) and react as if they're about to be punished.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment