Sunday, October 2, 2011

A DOGABLY AWFUL SATURDAY


Saturday seemed like it was going to be a good day. It got off to a good start but after I did JP's post everything went to hell - thus no ADPS post. I wasn't so much that any one thing was so bad, it was just one after the other, most shouldn't have happened and were extremely annoying. 

A pawfect end to the day was Tramp getting out and running to something (I don't say runaway bc I really think he's running to something). This happened around 8pm and of course it was dark and we didn't know exactly how long he was gone before I noticed.

Talk about good karma (great karma wood have been for him not to have run off), despite the horrible day I was having I was putting shopping carts (not just mine) back to where they belonged, gave someone my recipe for Greek Salad which I'm making today to give to my mom's doctors tomorrow and coupons to  a few people that I wasn't going to use and saw they had the product.

The good karma came at the start of my search. Some teenagers were walking down the block and I asked them if they had seen a little dog, but they hadn't. However, about 15 minutes later they had not only found him but were bringing him to my house. He seemed to like being carried by a pretty, young girl (the others were boys). I offered to reward them but they said no?! I gave them a $20 anyway (all that I had) and told them to grab a pizza and expressed my eternal gratitude again. I wasn't sure I'd see him again.

My little devil.
I named him Tramp after Lady and the Tramp specifically for his wandering desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment