Sunday, October 2, 2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 36

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Tomas Vraga
Tomas is a really lovely guy. There already is a Tickling set published at www.malefeet4u.com
Be sure, he will appear in two more foot sets. Worth to be waiting for! BTW, he is a soccer player.


Daniel Avedon
He reminds me of "Josef ´Killer`Socher".
He looks dangerous, but I really like Daniel. But, have no foot shoot with him.
Did a "Helping Hand" during his erotic solo video for www.williamhiggins.com


Jan Kupka
Have no foot shoot with him.


Oleg Bukhtin
Crazy guy I even see in a gay disco now and then. Have no foot shoot with him.


Mattias Solich
What a handsome man. So far I do not have any foot shoot with him, but he lives close to our studio and I will definitely contact him. Crazy story, during a huge Wank Party for www.williamhiggins.com  he requested a duo shoot with me.


Jan Karol
Have no foot shoot with him.


Tomek Jilek
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment