Saturday, February 25, 2012

A DOGABLY PAWFECT BOUTIQUE

Han-nari is a doggie clothing boutique and I dare you not to smile should you ever have the opportunity to walk in the doors. It is definitely an OMG moment if there ever was one.

I stumbled across Han-nari as I walked the mall and noticed a store I hadn't seen before. (once a retail queen always a retail queen) It looked kinda strange. there were baby clothes and strollers in the windows but there was also a strong doggie vibe (not smell). As I got closer and then walked in I was amazed that this was a doggie boutique! I was amazed by the size of the store and the number of outfits to select from. Sizes range from toy to 85 lbs but 85% of the outfits only went up to 25 lbs or so.

Han-nari hails from Japan (land of Hello Kitty shops) where it has over 140 stores. The one I visited is in The Roosevelt Field Mall, Garden City, NY and is the only one in the US. They have a surprisingly bad website here and you may need to use the Google Translator.

I was able to sneak a few pics before I was asked to not take any even though I lied about showing them to a friend so he could buy a few things.









Special thanks to Peter for the Pawfect banner!

Visit our other doggie-friends: 
and join in all the doggy fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment