Monday, February 27, 2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 5

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Jan Koreny
I do like Jan a lot! Very lovely type of guy. Easy to work with. 19 yo sexy twink.
For www.williamhiggins.com I did a wonderful "helping hand" during his solo erotic video shoot.
Jan will appear more than once at www.malefeet4u.com. Very sexy feet! Stay tuned, his sets are worth waiting for!


Michal Kalvas
Michal looks a little strange. But his face looks very attractive to me. Have no foot shoot with him.


Johan Simsa
Have no foot shoot with him.


Petr Hein
He is OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Pavel Smidl
He is OK. Have no foot set with him.


Honza Danik
Have no foot shoot with him.


Rado Viker
Did a tickling with him last week. Tomorrow his Tickling set will be published.
He has quite nice feet. Will certainly ask him for a normal foot set as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment