Friday, June 10, 2011

200,000 HITS!




Thank you. What else can I say? It seems so simple but not enough people say it or feel it. Well, I do. I started blogging as a simple way to keep track of the blogs I enjoyed reading and then one day I posted that it was my only intent and because I disliked seeing the blank page but as I began leaving comments I started getting visits and I slowly put my feet in the posting pool and I'm typically a jump-in sorta guy.

The more blogs I followed, the more I learned about my own limitations but also what thoughts and bits of information I could contribute - my niche if you will. That niche has hit 200,00 hits and over 140 followers. I know I'll never be a Joe.My.God, Bill in Exhile, Mangina Monologues, I Should Be Laughing, Iced Tea and Sarcasm, Retired in Delaware, Tippin' The Scales, Deep Blue, Alokoli, Ray's Cowboys, West of Mayberry, David Dust and many of the other blogs I so enjoy and am inspired by - even, god help me, Brettcajun (see my Passengers for links) and I cool with it.

I have yet to meet anyone but I have made numerous friends (not just bloggers but commenters as well) and what an amazing benefit that is!

I make this promise to you, "To continue to post regularly and to say goodbye and not just disappear should that ever come. So Thank You and here's to the next 200,000!




No comments:

Post a Comment