Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 19

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Albert Sin
Perfect type of guy. I really like him. He was here for his erotic solo shoot, but after that he had no more time left. I really hope to get him in for one foot shoot at least.


Karel Poleno
Looks OK. He was not scheduled so far.


Petr Molik
On the image he does not look as in real life. He is incredibly handsome. He is also ticklish.
For his erotic shoot I lend him a "Helping Hand", and I truly enjoyed it. Hope to get him back. Have one foot shoot with him.


Matej Jezek
Not sure if he was here or not, but have no foot shoot with him.


Nikita Kogan
His body is sexy. He was not scheduled so far.


Jarda Dluhy
I think he was scheduled, but have no foot shoot with him.


Ales Vrabec
Nice eyes and appearance. He was not scheduled so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment