Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 16

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Pavel Haluba
He likes swimming and he has a swimmers built. Really sexy! I like him a lot.
Have one foot shoot with him.


Honza Biskal
WoW! Absolutely stunning. What a sexy feet. Have one foot shoot with him so far, but he lives close to our studio and I do plan to do some more footy shoots with him.


David Bestak
Have no foot shoot with him. I know he is very ticklish! Let me know if you want him on the site. He lives very close.


Danek Carka
He is extremely ticklish! He is on my list of models for a tickling shoot. Have one foot shoot with him.


Boris Lepsi
He was not scheduled so far. Have no foot shoot with him.


Albert Camek
He was not scheduled and I doubt he will be. Have no foot shoot with him.


Tomas Jadrov
Not my cup of tea. Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment