Saturday, July 14, 2012

REPOST: MATT OF SCOTT BARNES PHOTOGRAPHY



I don't think I have ever been so smitten and in lust as I am with Matt, sorry Jakey. It took me a while but I finally tracked down the photographer, Scott Barnes and his blog Scott B Blog, and I'll let him tell you in his own words about Matt.
In a delightful, small town in Michigan, we met our friends Tom and Lizzie from Chicago, who invited us to get a way for a few days to help them celebrate their 12th wedding anniversary.
Yesterday the four of us were wandering antique shops. Believe it or not, I didn't get the seemingly-required gay "antiquing" gene, nor did I think about Michigan's being north — and likely to be considerably colder than it was in Indianapolis. I didn't bring gloves or a heavy coat; I was cold. 
And so I separated from Jay, Tom and Lizzie. And I convinced a cute local boy to meet me at our hotel to let me photograph him. 
My life sucks, I know. - Scott Barnes










No comments:

Post a Comment