Thursday, July 19, 2012

TMI QUESTIONS: ANSWERS WOULD YOU RATHER



Would you rather...                                             .
















1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm?
  • When I was 19 I got contacts and it was the first time people got to see my eyes without thick bifocals obscuring them in 17 years. Yes, I started wearing glasses, bifocals no less, when I was 2. It was then that the world discovered my beautiful blue eyes.

2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him?
  • Either way it won't matter. If we have agreed to be monogamous then the relationship will be over. To my knowledge I have never been cheated on but the one time I cheated, I ended the relationship. The relationship was basically over anyway, we hadn't had sex in months and if I had still loved him, I would not have cheated. I don't know if he ever found out or suspected.

3. Have better sex or more money? 
  • Money. I have gone through long periods of my adult life without sex, as much as 4 years, and I have gone through my adult life with just enough money to live but never enough to say I was comfortable. The sex I've had was good enough but not the money. Maybe more money will bring more sex even if it isn't better. I don't need better sex, just more.


4. Be able to read everyone's mind all the time or always know the future? 
  • I'm not sure I could handle knowing the future and the way this question is phrased, I'd always know the future. I'd pick reading peoples minds because that I could control. I would be a great spy and I could get away from it by going to a cabin in the woods or maybe to my private island that my new power would enable me to afford.


5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else?
  •  Love. If I can't have him then someone else should. I can understand love.

Bonus
What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie? 
  • I wrote about this on Friday Fantasy - I would wish for no religion.
Answers posted on Thursdays.

I invite you to:
  • use these questions for own TMI posts 
  • post your responses in the comments 
  • tweet/FB/text/tell to your friends 
  • submit questions for future TMI

No comments:

Post a Comment