Saturday, September 1, 2012

THANK YOU!

 THANK YOU!
Today @ 4:44 am,  a visitor from Frankfurt, Germany was Just A Jeep Guy's 500,000th hit. 

It's an achievement I never aimed for or even thought possible. It's been fun, a challenge, rewarding, a place to learn, a place to forget, a place of comfort and sometimes a burden. Most of all, it has connected me to so many wonderful people I never would have otherwise met. I have met several fellow bloggers and plan on meeting more and readers too! I have made friends. 

Thank you for making me a part of your life and for becoming part of mine. I promise to continue blogging and growing but should the day come when The Jeep needs to be garaged, I promise not to simply disappear.  

On a side note, my other blog, MEN, has surpassed 65,000 hits, topped JAJG for the month of September and now has more daily hits than JAJG

No comments:

Post a Comment