Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shelfari! Read, Share, Explore!

Shelfari.com is a social media site that is focused on books. Members can build virtual bookshelves, discover, rate and discuss books, and participate in online groups. I joined because I thought the widget would look cool on my blog. As you know, I technically don't read books since I have a Kindle but setting up your shelf is fun and I was surprised at how many books I have/have to read. You can join by clicking on the "GET YOUR OWN SHELF."






1984Ageless: The Naked Truth About Bioidentical HormonesHot, Flat, and CrowdedIn Defense of FoodWorld War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie WarUnder the DomeOfficial Book Club SelectionSelected Essays of Gore VidalThe One Minute Manager Anniversary Ed: The World's Most Popular Management MethodFaggotsGHOST STORY

Put a Shelf on Your Website




No comments:

Post a Comment