Friday, October 23, 2009

URBAN DICTIONARY - SCISSOR ME TIMBERS




I was Googling scissor and thanks to their auto-suggest (or whatever they call it) I saw the suggestion "scissor me timbers," I had a good idea of what I thought I'd see and I was right. What I love is the "used in a sentence" example after each definition.

1.
scissor me timbers
198 up6 down love it hate it
A phrase used in a south park episode where Mr. or Ms. Garrison explored being a lesbian. Garrison was in bed with another woman "scissoring" (in which two women inter-lock each others legs for sexual arrousal). it is at this time that Garrison becomes excited and says "Oh yeah scissor me timbers!!!".
Lesbian: "I haven't gotten a piece of ass in a while I really wish somebody would scissor me timbers."
get this def on a mug Mug
2.
Scissor me timbers
13 up5 down love it hate it
A variation of "shiver me timbers," a common pirating term, screamed by women during lesbian lovemaking. The term refers to their interlocking legs, which are often spread at an angle similar to open scissors.
"How does this double headed dildo feel, lesbian lover?"

"Scissor me timbers!"
get this def on a mug Mug
3.
scissor me timbers
29 up55 down love it hate it
referring to the sexual postion for lesbains"scissoring"
scissor me timbers we're scissoring!
get this def on a mug Mug

No comments:

Post a Comment