Sunday, April 4, 2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 8

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ondra Kadlec
OMG!!! He is sooo gorgeous! I would love to have him for www.malefeet4u.com
Unfortunately he got cold feet and does not want to show up for anything. Too bad!

Ivo Garbo
He looks pretty good too.
I hope there is a chance to get him for www.malefeet4u.com

Libor Sidlo
I am uncertain about him, what do you think?

Misa Takac
What a handsome guy!!! Just perfect!
I really wish to have him for www.malefeet4u.com
I think that he works as pleasure boy in the Drakes bar, so there is really hope to get him.

Ales Preis
OK for me - would use him for MF4U, if he gets scheduled.

Marcel Louka
OK for me - would use him for MF4U, if he gets scheduled.


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Maro Madl
He was here serveral times, but so far no time for a foot shoot.
When he was here last time -he is very straight- he asked me to give him a blowjob.
I thought that was a joke. but it wasn´t - so, I agreed - although he is not my type.
Probably there is another chance to ask him for a foot shoot.

Martin Gajdos
I was working with Martin once and when I saw him for the first time - I blushed!
He has such a natural appearance, is very handsome and perfect all over.
We have had lots of eye contact and I am somehow sure that he is gay.
I hope to get him for www.malefeet4u.com

Ivan Jarko
OK for me - would use him for MF4U, if he gets scheduled.

David Lak
I like him a lot.
Check out www.malefeet4u.com. His foot set is already published.

Dalimil Byk
OK for me - would use him for MF4U, if he gets scheduled.

Jaromir Telavy
I am uncertain about him, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment