Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DROOL WORTHY

I love Bed Bath and Beyond and nearly shorted out my laptop with drool after receiving this email. How cool are they? I can't wait to head over to BBB to see and feel these blow on me. No matter how great these are, I could never justify spending $300 for a table top fan, an iPad sure, but not a fan. I'll just admire them from afar.

I have a Dyson vacuum and love it, not because it works so well, cause it does, but because it is engineered so well. The only problem it that it is so damn heavy. It really puts all other vacuums to shame. I think the Orek is a close second -- it's powerful and very lightweight -- but it lacks attachments and hose and I'm a boy who needs his attachments!
Large fan front view

Dyson Air Multiplier - no blades, no buffeting
The Dyson Air Multiplier™ fan works very differently to conventional fans. It uses Air Multiplier™ technology to draw in air and amplify it 15 times, producing an uninterrupted stream of smooth air. With no blades or grill, it’s safe, easy to clean and doesn’t cause unpleasant buffeting.
Choppy Air Flow
Smooth Air Flow



How it works

Air is accelerated through an annular aperture. This creates a jet of air that passes over a 16° airfoil-shaped ramp, channeling its direction.

Other advantages

No blades means the Dyson Air Multiplier™ fan is safe and easy to clean. It also has touch-tilt, 90° oscillation and dimmer-switch power control.

What people are saying

Find out what people are saying about the new Dyson Air Multiplier™ fan at our social media microsite, (opens in a new browser window).


No comments:

Post a Comment