Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SPONSOR SUPPORT - NUTRISYSTEM

Nutrisystem has had numerous celebrity spokespersons and now you can add tennis legend and pioneer and GLBT activist Billie Jean King! She chose their plan for people with diabetes and lost 35 lbs. Yeah for her and yeah for Nutrisystem for using her. Please click here and tell Nutrisystem how much you appreciate them using sports and LGBT hero Billie Jean King!
Sample statement: I just want you to know how much I appreciate you using tennis legend and LGBT hero Billie Jean King in your advertising. Thank you.






"I'd had it!"

My weight has been one of the hardest issues of my life, since I was 11 years old. That didn't change after I retired. As you get older, you just can't work out like you used to, your lifestyle changes and you gain 3 to 5 pounds a year. After a few years, it catches up to you. When I turned 64, I just asked myself, 'When am I going to start losing weight and regaining my energy?' I didn't care about being thin; I cared about what matters most to me: my health. I'm a Type 2 diabetic, so keeping my weight down is even more important. I'd made a promise to myself that I would lose weight, and it was time to keep it.

Her Weight-Loss Coach

"Thankfully, I found Nutrisystem. It's like having a coach, having someone there to support you. At any given time, I know all the people at Nutrisystem are trying to help me be healthy and lead a better life. Plus, it's convenient for my very busy lifestyle. Nutrisystem is delivered right to my door-when that box comes, it's like Christmas! But this is the thing I love about Nutrisystem: when I'm hungry, I'm hungry. I don't want to wait to eat, even 5 minutes, and with Nutrisystem, I don't have to. Most meals are ready in less than two minutes; it's that easy. So I know I'm going to eat right, eat often, and feel healthy."

Health and Happiness

"I've lost 35 lbs.* with the program, and now my joints don't hurt so much, and I have more energy. So I want to get out and do more. I want to play more tennis; I want to go to the gym more; I want to see my friends more. Life is more fun. But the bottom line is that, as both an athlete and a Type 2 diabetic, I think about health. I have to listen to my body, and accept responsibility for my health. Nutrisystem has helped me do this, and I really believe it can help other people, too."



No comments:

Post a Comment