Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Casting Couch Candidates of November

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Sunday, November 01, 2009

Petr Baluch
Would use him for MF4U, if he gets on the schedule.

Ladislav Ulver
Did a foot shoot with him and that set is already published on malefeet4u.com.
Nice guy.

Lukas Mestel
He was already here for his erotic shoot and I missed him.
Would use him for MF4U, if there is another chance.

Martin Lendl
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.

Petr Navratil
Normal guy, would use him for MF4U.

Marek Balco
Would use him for MF4U, if he gets on the schedule.


Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Valda Hermecek
I doubt he gets on the schedule, but I think I would use him for MF4U.

Lukas Hartig
Hm, I already did a foot shoot with him and the set is published on www.malefeet4u.com.
Somehow there is another name, search Martin Tirpak to check his foot set.
Very tall guy and big sexy feet.

David Skarta
Somehow I like him.
Would like to have him for MF4U.

Tomas Trancher
I think that many of you like this type of guy, so I would use him for MF4U.

Jiri Rabota
He looks OK. Would use him for MF4U.

Daniel Bastan
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.


Sunday, November 08, 2009

Tomas Kratochvil
I think he already had his erotic shoot and I was not here.
If there is another chance, I will use him for a foot shoot.

Martin Rybak
Sweet! Very interesting.
Would love to have him for MF4U.

Bohdan Krecko
Interesting type of guy. I like him.
Would like to have him for MF4U.

Martin Frestel
If he gets scheduled, I would use him for a foot shoot.

Stefan Tomacek
Already did a nude foot shoot with him.
His set will be published as the first video set in 2010.

Libor Oliva
Interesting face.
I would use him for MF4U.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Erik Hejna
He is also one of the guys whose name got changed for whatever reason.
Watch out for his new name: Michal Hudec.
I already did a foot shoot with him and his set will be published this Friday.
I saw him when he came to casting and I thought - what a beauty.

Dima Valkov
Interesting type of guy.
I would use him for MF4U.

Miroslav Korinek
What do you think? I am uncertain on them.

Jakub Sima
I am uncertain on him, but if he gets scheduled, I would do a foot shoot with him.

Jaroslav Knourek
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.

Pavel Misar
Somehow interesting, somwhow not.
But I think I would do a foot shott with him.


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Karel Musik
His set was published on www.malefeet4u.com yesterday.
Check this blog for more information about him.

Petr Horcek
Already did a foot shoot with him.
I shall put his set on update list in early January.

Misa Tyson
I like him a lot. He has a sexy feet.
Asked him for a foot shoot after a wrestling match and he agreed.
Really worth to check out! His set will be published at the end of 2009.

Adam Kollar
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.

Roman Vopelka
Such a beauty!!! He already agreed to do a foot shoot, but so far there was always
too less time after his work here in our studio.
I really hope I get my chance. His feet are very sexy.

Anton Weiss
What a handsome looking guy!
Would love to do a foot shoot with him!


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Martin Rebicek
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.

Jiri Rohal
Very, very interesting type of guy!
I really hope to get a chance and do a foot shoot with him.

Vaclav Cervinka
Hm, I think he was already here for his erotic shoot and I missed him.
But would like to have him for www.malefeet4u.com.

Karel Stefanak
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.

Dusan Sudek
If he gets on our schedule, I will do a foot shoot with him.

Tomas Ciernik
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Emil Jansky
Did a foot shoot with him and that set will be published at Christmas.
He is very smart and smiles a lot.
I do like him. Worth to check out on malefeet4u.com!

Mirek Treskal
He was here in the studio once, but there was no time for a foot shoot left.
If there is another chance, I will do a foot shoot with him.

Felix Pohledny
Interesting type of guy. Did a foot shoot with him and you may
check it out on www.malefeet4u.com.

Matej Danko
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.

Lubor Vajgl
I think I would do a foot shoot with him, if there is a chance.

Michal Simek
Somehow interesting, somehow not.
But would do a foot shoot with him.


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Benjamin Volker
He was here a couple of times recently. But no time for a foot shoot so far.
He looks nice and I am sure I will get a foot shoot sooner or later.

Viktor Ondrus
Not my cup of tea, but I am sure this type attracts many of you.
Would use him for a foot shoot thatswhy.

Oleg Trykov
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.

Mirek Koudala
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.

Daniel Smidek
Interesting! Would use him for MF4U.

Vladimir Zavodsky
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Marcel Planec
If Marcel stands in front of you, you see what a real beauty he is.
I like him a lot! And I am sure I will use him in more foot shoots.
His foot shoot is already published on www.malefeet4u.com.

Pavel Barlik
Not my cup of tea, but many of you like him as the statistics of the malefeet4u.com gallery viewer shows.
Check out his set on MF4U!

Ludvik Svatek
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.

Tomas Zemek
I like him a lot and he has a really sexy feet.
Too bad he does not want to work for us.

Ladislav Lukasik
Interesting type of guy. Did a foot shoot with him and the set
will be published at the end of 2009.
Also did a "helping hand" on him. What a body!

Lukas & Jirka Pratek
Twins - interesting.
If there is a chance, I will use them for a foot shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment