Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2010!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by for a visit.
Thanks to my 48 Followers.
Thanks to all my many commenters.
Thanks to my new friends.

I started this blog solely for the purpose of easier access and tracking of the blogs I liked to read and follow. Then one day I decided to fill the empty space to the left of my blogroll and have built up momentum ever since. As I approach my 1st Blogversary, 20,000 hits, 200 posts and 50 followers, I hope to continue to make my posts interesting and coming and that I continue to evolve as a blogger/writer.

Have a Happy New Year and may 2010 be filled with love, happiness, good health, good friends, good food, good times, better politics, more peace, more understanding and less CO2, less violence and less ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment