Monday, December 7, 2009

Good news and bad news about my Christmas decorations


First, the good news. I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories.

Now the bad news.  I had to take the decorations down after just two days because the police advised me that they would cause traffic accidents --  they almost crashed themselves when they drove by. Then there was the complaint from a 55 year old lady who almost killed herself when she jumped out of her car and then grabbed the ladder and climbed it. She was not happy and she was not the only one to try. 

Ultimately, I took the decorations down because my yard couldn't take all the people and cars. I have numerous tire tracks where people drove up my yard. I think I made him too real but it was fun while it lasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment