Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TMI TUESDAY - TOILET PAPER

1. Toilet Paper: Over or Under. Over, and if I'm visiting someone who has it under, I switch it to over and leave it that way.
2. Who replaces the empty roll in your house? I always make sure there is paper before and after I finish regardless of where I am.
3. What do you use if you run out of toilet paper at home? I'm really good at not letting this happen but when it does, there's always facial tissue and even paper towels. In an extreme case, there's always the shower. 
 4. Seat up or down? LID DOWN! I hate when anyone leaves the seat or lip up. They make lids for a reason and I've had too many things fall into the toilet when the lid was left up.
5. Do you leave the door open? I usually close it even when I live alone, it keeps the doggies out.
6. Does your love leave it open? All my past lovers where kinda bathroom shy and tended to keep the door shut. Peeing in front of each other was okay but pooping was strictly a behind closed doors activity...except for that one guy who liked it in his mouth.
7. Do you always check for toilet paper first in a public stall? When I'm in there to poop I do because I need it to cover the seat. If I'm there for a little foot tapping action, I want to make contact with that fluid. 
8. What do you use if you run out of toilet paper in a public restroom? I make sure this never happens. I've learned my lesson and will grab some napkins to bring in with me. Having the napkins also helps keep my hands free from al the nasty germs in public bathrooms and have been using them for like 20 years to grab handles and things.
9. Do you wait until you are alone in a public restroom? When I use the urinal, I'll take the one farthest from any possible neighbor. If I'm in there to poop, I also like to be far from others incase I have to make noises or if it turns out smelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment