Sunday, April 22, 2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 13

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Lukas Pribyl
WOW! Best model this year so far, and he even tops my favourite model of last year, Dima Kokes.
He is such a natural beauty, very polite, easy to work with and damn handsome.
There is already a Tickling published at www.malefeet4u.com. Many more sets to come.
Stay tuned, worth to be waiting for!


Johan Cobak
He looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.

Daniel Belina
Have no foot shoot with him.


Ludvig Hofta
He is OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Viktor Manda
Have no foot shoot with him.


Ales Jurco
Have no foot shoot with him.


Radek Filipec
He is OK. Have one foot set with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment