Thursday, April 19, 2012

TMI THURSDAY: ANSWERS



1. Is a weird “sex face/orgasm face” a total deal breaker?
No one has complained yet but if we're talking about my partner (s), I haven't cum across one yet. 
2. Do you enjoy having your balls played with?
I don't like them to be ignored but they are not as much of an erogenous zone for me as for others. If it gives my partner pleasure then I'll go along for the ride and even some of the accessories.
3. Have you ever hooked up with somebody based on their proximity to your   iPhone (GRINDR, etc)?
No but now that I have an iPhone and can use the app, I do have fun seeing how few gay guys live near me on LI.
4. BJs or regular intercourse?
BJs and then intercourse - regular or kinky.
5. What would you do if your partner cheated on you?
I haven't had to face this question. I can't handle an open relationship for myself, so if he breaks the agreement then he's probably outta there.

No comments:

Post a Comment