Monday, April 23, 2012

LOOSE ENDS: PART I

PUNCHED: Broadway Musical


Some how I never got around to posting about several big events I had almost two weeks ago.First:
  • I finally punched broadway musical on my Gay Card when I saw Ricky Martin in Evita. I had a great seat, thanks Mark for the excellent advice, and really enjoyed the show. Ricky was everything I expected and a bit more. He got the most applause and several ovations. I can't really say much more about the show as I don't have a basis for comparison. 
  • From the it's a small world file, I met a friend and former employee I hadn't seen in 5 years. In the 5 minutes we talked we agreed to get together and he told me what a big and positive influence I was in life. I was shocked!
Hmmmm....lunch and dinner.
Two hot dogs w/ mustard and sauerkraut.


My only photo before getting yelled at for taking photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment