Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TMI THURSDAY: ANSWERS


Not too long ago there was a blog that featured TMI Questions (Too Much Information) on Tuesdays. The idea was to post your answers in the comments and if you had a blog you should/could use them as a post as well. It was fairly popular but unfortunately they stopped posting and so TMI Tuesday came to an end.

I loved TMI Tuesdays and have been reading some old posts and can't believe how candid I was and how similar my answers would be if asked today. With a fresh supply of questions, I'll be posting TMI Thursdays for the foreseeable future. I encourage you to post your own responses, post them on your blog and submit questions for future use.


1. Are you a shower or bath person?
I'm a shower person. The water temp cools too fast and I still don't feel clean unless I shower off the suds. The best bath I ever had was the one my soon to be fiancé had waiting for me when I returned from a vacation/tennis tournament that I had planned before we met. When I walked into my apartment, he had lit a path of rose petals with tea-light candles leading up the stairs to the bathtub where there were more rose petals, candles and champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on ice. There were almost 200 tea-lights! 

2. Alone or together?
Together in the shower is fun (especially in locker rooms) and is a great way to keep the romance burning but don't hop in with me when I'm getting ready for work. Tubs are usually too small.

3. Have you had sex in a hot tube? Did you know him/them?
Yes, several times but it depends on how you define sex. Kissing check. Groping check. Oral Check. Nip play - oh yeah. More than that and it's time to go back to the room or inside the house. Despite what you see in videos, certain things just don't work with that much water. Yes. No.  And no, no, no, no.

4. Have you gone skinny dipping? 
I love it. I have often gone at Jones Beach (Field 6 to the far left), The Outer Banks in NC at night, on Rhode Island at night (can't remember the beach), Cancun at night and a few assorted lakes and pools. It's such a freeing experience and you can "do things that scare fish". 
5. If you had a diary/journal, what would today's entry read?
Read Just A Jeep Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment