Thursday, May 31, 2012

BLOG CHALLENGE: A PIC A DAY IN MAY 5.31 FINAL POST

Sunset seemed like an appropriate way to end the challenge but I live on the east coast.
Taken while my bike ride last night. This is atop of a small bridge in the town next to mine
where most of the homes are either on the water or the golf course. It's very rich town.
It's May 31st, so it's the last day of Jim of Jim's Stuff blog challenge. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. All my pics were taken the day of or the day before posting and got me to see and appreciate the things around me I usually overlooked. I also got to try a few photo apps and better at using my iPhone 4s Camera. It is so handy.

Thanks to Jim, BuddyBear, Eric, Kelly and the Other Sean for their participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment