Thursday, May 10, 2012

JEREMY RENNER: BECAUSE I WANT TO



The first time I remember seeing him in was in 2002's Dahmer. I didn't think much of the movie then and still think it could have been better but I was riveted by his performance and impersonating Dahmer hid his good looks. He pretty much stayed off my radar - I didn't see any of his movies - until Mission Impossible 4 (which I didn't think I'd see but loved) and then this week in The Avengers.

There was tons of good-looking beef in both MI4 and The Avengers 
but for me, Jeremy was the sexiest! The man can wear a suit! and while he's more toned than muscled, they should have given his arms their own credits in The Avengers. I'll be the first to admit that Jeremy's looks are not classic and would never call him handsome but he is very attractive and very cute and very, very sexy. Oh, he's a good actor too, Oscar Nominee.




Penn the Vampire in Angel
Dahmer
The Hurt Locker




The Bourne Series









Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocal 



Hawkeye in The Avengers
Jeremy Renner Tumblr naked     Jeremy Renner Tumblr shirtless     Jeremy Renner Tumblr naked ass    Jeremy Renner Tumblr naked     Jeremy Renner Tumblr shirtless     Jeremy Renner Tumblr naked ass

No comments:

Post a Comment