Thursday, May 17, 2012

TMI THURSDAY: ANSWERS

1. Name one thing that turns you on 
with unprecedented success. 
Telling me you're interested in me.
I'm easy that way.

2. What quirky physical trait or characteristic 
(not face, bod, legs etc,)  gets your attention?
I have a few that just add to the overall appeal:
left handedness
big adam's apples
hearing impaired - I once dreamed I
loved a hp man
short - 5'4"- 5'7"  

3. Do you go commando? 
When dressed? When sleeping? Sexy or disgusting?
No. I'm not against it but I find it too stimulating
and also not too sanitary for sleeping or
sitting around the house.

4. Can there be too much foreplay?
Yes. It depends on the situation and location.
There can be a lot of gratification in a quickie and
sometimes if it goes too long, sleep wins out.

5. Is one orgasm per night enough 
or are you done and thru? 
This question makes me long for my youth.


Bonus:
If you’re a waiter and one of your customers
 was rude, would you spit in their food?
I haven't spit but when I was 18, I put a 
dead fly in an asshole's sandwich and he
eat it all and never noticed.

New questions are posted on every Tuesday.
I then answer them on Thursday.
I invite you to use/answer them Thursday as well.
If you post them on your blog be sure to let me know so I can refer you.


ALSO POSTING TMI THURSDAYS:
Cubby @ Patently Queer
Hudson Runner @ Life and Times of a Bi Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment