Saturday, May 12, 2012

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


About this time today, I'll have my 400,000th hit! Thank you. 


When I started this blog,(just over three years ago) it was really to just track the blogs I enjoyed reading. Then I got tired of seeing the blank page and started tinkering and thus Just A Jeep Guy was created.

In addition to all the hits, Just A Jeep Guy has numerous followers  and has just surpassed 1,000 posts! I have made several friends whose path I may have never crossed from all over the US and all over the world. I have even met one fellow blogger.

I promise to continue to do my best to entertain and inform. So many of you are such talented writers and so many of you bring vast and varying knowledge and experience - I'm constantly learning and "evolving."

Most of all, your kind words and positive energy has been so comforting and helpful during some very hard times. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment