Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CLARK GREGG: THE AVENGERS


He's been around for years, in several huge movies but I first came to know as Jack's boyfriend in Will and Grace and later in The New Adventures of Old Christine w/ Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I think he is completely adorable, the guy you'd marry in the do, dump or marry game and has a sexy, fury bod. When I saw The Avengers, he was a pleasant surprise. He's been in Thor, Iron Man I & II, and tons of things I haven't seen - YET. He's been married to Dirty Dancing star, Jennifer Gray, since 2001 with whom he has a daughter.


























clark gregg shirtless naked ass avengers thor  clark gregg shirtless naked ass avengers thor  clark gregg shirtless naked ass avengers thor  clark gregg shirtless naked ass avengers thor  clark gregg shirtless naked ass avengers thor  clark gregg shirtless naked ass avengers thor  clark gregg shirtless naked ass iron man

No comments:

Post a Comment