Sunday, January 31, 2010

A FAMILY IS A FAMILY IS A FAMILY

HBO presents a program that challenges traditional ideas of family, showcasing a diverse range of living situations as it spotlights everything from gay and biracial parents to single parent homes and adoption. There are lots of interviews with kids and what they think real families are and even a few musical numbers (it wouldn't be a Rosie production without a musical number).

I'm expecting to need a tissue or two based on multiple watchings of Rosie's previous documentary, All Aboard! Rosie's Family Cruise.

There's no denying that people either really love her or really hate her. I really love her and have been a fan since her days a VJ on VH1. I think her's was the first blog I ever read and still do. Maybe it's because we're both from Long Island. To me she is real, honest, intelligent, in love with people and of course very funny.

The show airs tonight at 7pm est. on HBO for one hour. I'm sure you'll be able to catch it numerous times over the next few weeks. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment