Monday, January 18, 2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 1

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Marian Stehlik
Looks intertesting. Would use him for a foot shoot.

Oleg Bykov
Looks very cute. Already did a foot shoot with him.
It will appear soon on www.malefeet4u.com.

Tomas Svarc
Would use him for MF4U, if he gets scheduled.

David Kypek
Looks very intertesting. Nice type of guy.
Would like to have him for MF4U.

Milan Husta
Would use him for MF4U, if he gets scheduled.

Ladislav Merkel
What do you think? I am uncertain on him.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Honza Drozdy
He was here and has a very nice skater outfit.
Did a foot shoot with him and the set will appear soon on MF4U.

Pavel Samcek
He was already here for his erotic shoot.
There was no time left for a foot shoot.
I hope there is another chance to get him.

Richard Matejka
Somehow interesting, somehow not.
But would use him for a foot shoot.

Pavel Plinka
I really like this guy. He looks so natural.
This guy was here twice. The first time for his erotic shoot and while the
shoot I was asked to put a dildo in his ass. Did that and obviously that is why the guy
dislikes me now. There was no more time for a foot shoot.
The second time he was here was for a massage. After that shoot he agreed on a foot shoot.
But after less than one minute he stopped. Too bad! I hope I will get another chance to get him for MF4U.

Daniel Doubek
This guy looks interesting. He was here for his erotic shoot.
This guy is really arrogant and feels very self confident.
He did not want to show up his feet.

Martin Gojda
Did a little "Helping Hand" on his erotic video shoot.
After that he agreed on a foot shoot.
Interesting guy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment