Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TMI TUESDAY


Would you rather.....

1. A relaxing vacation or an adventurous trip?

I'm terrible at planning trips so when I'm by myself, I like my vacation to be relaxing and on the ocean. I can lay by the pool or ocean by day and eat dinner out then go dancing. The last few years my vacations have been combined with GLTA Tennis tournaments.

2. Get a perfect nights sleep or have amazing sex?


Amazing sex. I have no problem getting a perfect night's sleep. Amazing sex is much tougher to come by.




3. Be intimate with the lights on or off?
Does it matter if you're blindfolded?


4. Your S/O be a terrible kisser who could always make you orgasm or an amazing kisser who could never make you orgasm?
I've had both and I'll take the guy who can always make me come. Kissing is great and I'm very talented, or so I've been told, but in all my relationships, when the sex ended so did most of the kissing.
5. Date someone much younger or much older than you?

I'm open to dating all ages but they tend to be younger rather than older and +/- 10 years.

THANKS TMI TUESDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment