Thursday, January 28, 2010

SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT


As you know by now, CBS is still planning to air an ad by known hate group Focus on the Family featuring University of Florida football praying hunk Tim Tebow and his mother. Tebow is known for placing Bible verses into the black stripes under his eyes during games. (He's home schooled!) It's expected that the Tebows will give a personal message against abortion in the ad.

It took me 15 seconds to email a complaint to CBS. They will log it and it will be added to all other complaints. We need to make ourselves heard. I am so tired of rightwing conservatives being heard and getting their agenda completed. No more. I will lodge my complaint every time and I will keep it  simple because a complaint is a complaint whether it is 10 words or a thousand. Besides, you know they only read the first sentence. The rest of my thoughts I'll save for my blog post.

Click here to complain to CBS. Copy my words if it makes it easier.
I object to you airing an ad from known hate group Focus on the Family featuring University of Florida football praying hunk Tim Tebow and his mother. Advertising is supposed to be limited to marketing products NOT radical hate group propaganda.
If the ad is not pulled, I will not be watching Super Bowl 2010.
I will contact other sponsors of Super Bowl 2010 informing them of my complaint to you and my intent to boycott their products and request that they withdraw their ads unless you withdraw the Focus on The Family Ad.

Sincerely,


Sean, JustaJeepGuyDC.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment