Tuesday, January 26, 2010

YOU LIKE ME, YOU REALLY LIKE ME


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Thank you to Stephen at POST APOCALYPTIC BOHEMIAN. Your kind words, encouragement and fine example inspire me.
This is actually my second award, my first award was graciously bestowed upon me by adorkable JP over at This and That but I thought I was undeserving and never posted it. I still think I am undeserving but I'm saying FU to my self esteem because who am I to judge the opinion of others.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Done.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Already done. Stephen has been on my blogroll for forever and we follow each others blogs. POST APOCALYPTIC BOHEMIAN
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

  1. I love watching and playing tennis and have won several GLTA tournaments but it's been several years since I last played. 
  2. I was MVP of my High School Bowling team but did not go to the awards dinner to receive it. When cornered by several football players who were annoyed that I did show, I told them, "Why should I care if you see me accept an award? You never think of me except to make fun of me and my life here hell. I'll be glad to never see you again." And I lived!
  3. I have no artistic talent what-so-ever. I can't paint or draw and musically I'm lucky if I can play a good CD let alone an instrument.
  4. I just finished watching 50 First Dates for like the 100th time and I cried at the end again.
  5. I have never seen any of the Godfather movies. I have been to the real house shown in the first Godfather. Not in it but in front of it and I can show you where the holes in the walls are for the machine guns.
  6. My first bj, giving and receiving, was at the US Open in Flushing Meadow Park under a statue during the day session. His name was John and he was a professional Irish rugby player. He was sunbathing under the statue and his cock was hanging out. I went up to him to tell hi about his cock and he told me, "I use my cock as bait to catch good looking men like you." He did, hook, line and sinker.
  7. I was the 2nd or 3rd shortest kid all through elementary and high school. In my family, boys don't get their growth spurt until 18-20. I'm almost 5'10" now and if I were every to go to a HS reunion, I'd be taller than allot of those jerks.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
In no particular order:

  1. (This is) A Blog for the Lonely
  2. No Excuse, No Explanation
  3. The Mangina Monologues
  4. Idle Eyes and a Dormy 
  5. Michael Rivers: The Blog
  6. Bob Out
  7. Rambling along in life...

6. Someone forget to post rule 6

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment