Sunday, January 17, 2010

COUGAR TOWN: I COULD SLAP A BITCH




Cougar Town is one of my favorite new shows this season because it's funny, silly, well acted and filled with scantily clad gorgeous men but after last week's show, I could slap that BITCH Courteney Cox!

It's not that I don't like her or her character, I do, it's that I'm so fucking jealous. This crazy old bitch has now dumped two nearly perfect men. These men were as close to perfect emotionally, mentally, physically, sexually (for her, they'd have to be gay for me) and any other way you can think of. On top of them, her ex-husband still has the hots for her and now her nearly perfect next-door-neighbor is sporting a secret crush.

My wanting to bitch slap Courteney is justified not just for the jealousy but also because these characters, these men, discarded like used kleenex, were likable and enjoyable to watch. Did I mention that she is an executive producer and has a hand in who her character gets to drool over and sleep with plus she is married in real life to David Arquette ( so I like quirky).

Don't believe me or don't watch the show? Here's my evidence:

The first boyfriend to be dumped and after telling her he loves her! Nick Zano.








Dumped number 2 after he said he wanted to be exclusive: Scott Foley.






The next-door-neighbor with the secret crush, Josh Hopkins. (Not a great picture of him but the best I could find.)


And the ex-husband, Brian van Holt.


No comments:

Post a Comment