Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WILL YOU BE WATCHING???

The revived series begins Wednesday night at 9 pm est., on TNT, with a special 2 hour premier. I was a casual watcher back in the day and I don't plan on watching this time. However, I have posted a poll for you and some pics to enjoy. More pics of Jesse are posted on my other blog - MEN.
As a gardener on Desperate Housewives.
Now he's Christopher Ewing - Bobby and Pam's adopted son.
Aging nicely.
More pics of Jesse are posted on my other blog - MEN.
Jesse Metcalfe and Josh Henderson - they're cousins
- not identical cousins.

Josh Henderson was a gardener on Desperate Housewives too.
He's now John Ross Ewing - JR and Sue Ellen's son.


Patrick"Bobby Ewing" Duffey, then, in a Dallas dream shower.

Patrick Duffy, shirtless, in Man from Atlantas.

Patrick now.

No comments:

Post a Comment